What Can I Do With A 2-20 Property & Casualty General Lines Agent License?
The Florida 2-20 Property and Casualty Agent License, or "General Lines Agent License," allows an individual, after being appointed by the Insurance Company, to transact any of the following kinds of insurance: property, casualty, surety, health, marine, and miscellaneous lines.
The Florida 2-20 Property and Casualty Agent License allows an individual to:
- Open their own Independent Insurance Agency
- Appoint a 4-40 Customer Service Representative
- Sell Property and Casualty insurance, as well as Health insurance
How Do I Get The 2-20 Florida Property Casualty Agent License?
Central Insurance School is Florida's premier training choice for the 2-20 Florida Property and Casualty Agent License.
No Insurance Experience:
We offer a 4 Day Exam Preparation Program and hundreds of sample exam questions to help you pass the state insurance exam. You may take the Exam Prep Program as many times as you would like, up to 1 one year after the purchase date.
Our 200 Hour Online Qualification Course is available to you 24/7 as a Self Study course. The final exam must be completed with a score of 70% or higher. A state exam is required to obtain the license.
The 4 Day Exam Preparation Program and the P&C Review practice exam questions are available to students in the online 200-Hour course for a reduced price. Please call the school for details.
Qualify By Experience:
If you currently hold a CSR (4-40) or Personal Lines (20-44) license and have been appointment for at least one full year, you may obtain the 2-20 Property and Casualty "General Lines" Agent License by completing a P&C 40 hour Qualification Program and taking the State Exam.
- Successfully complete a General Lines Pre-Qualification (2-20) Program.
- Complete an online application for License and submit the appropriate fees.
Apply for license
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of the state of Florida
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien who possesses a work
authorization from the United States Immigration and Naturalization
- Be fingerprinted at one of the Department's fingerprint sites
Fingerprint locations and additional information.
- If licensed in another state within three years, provide a Letter
- If an individual holds a General Lines Agent License and wishes to add or convert over to an adjuster,
you must apply online and submit the fees. (No examination is required)
- There are special requirements that apply to applicants with a prior criminal history.
Click Here for more information.