|Job Details: |
ProVest Insurance Group is a very fast growing group of agencies in Raleigh/Cary NC, DFW TX and FL, with ambition to continue growing. Our ideal candidate is someone that is looking for more than a job. We are looking for a career oriented individual who wants to professionally grow and be part of a team that aims to win. We take our business very seriously and tailor our clients’ policies and coverage to their needs. We care, and it shows in our survey results of our clients. Our dedicated team works incredibly hard to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied. We only hire the best and most dedicated employees to our team.
We are looking for exceptional sales ROCK STARS to join our team for a truly amazing opportunity with uncapped earning potential! Our agency is growing rapidly and we are looking to hire, start and put our next sales team through our industry leading training program. Our goal? To create another sales office that will continue to lead the industry nationwide with the best team in America! Your role is directed toward the generation of new sales and we are going to hire individuals motivated with a hunger to win.
You will be responsible for expanding the company’s book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
Interviews will be conducted immediately for the best qualified candidates and we are searching for those who will fit our winning culture.
Salary Range: $30000.00 - $75000.00 per year
Competitive Base Salary of 30,000 + Aggressive Pay Plan + Bonuses + Benefits
Pay on renewals
Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
Exceptional Training and Support
Exceptional Work Environment
• Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
• Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
• Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
• Be outstanding at relationship building.
• Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
• Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
• Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Create relationships from a cold start.
• Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
• Prior Sales Experience.
• Career minded vision.
• Property and casualty license is preferred but will train exceptional individuals