|Job Details: |
Our client is a growing leader in the property and casualty insurance industry. We are currently searching for a Customer Service Representative for their corporate office in St. Petersburg, FL. We are looking for a team player who is a self-starter, detail oriented, customer focused, and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Confer with agents & customers by telephone or via email in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Resolve agents & customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as explaining billing, processing requests for refunds, and submitting updated invoices.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve agents & customers’ problems.
• Refer unresolved agent or customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Assist agents with any guidance needed to process new business or endorsements on policies.
• Approves all cancellation requests and processes them according to the applicable statutes and underwriting rules.
• Review all reinstatements and process in system. Notify agents of reinstatement.
• Review all comments and referral correspondence provided.
• Document all pertinent comments relating to a risk each time it is handled. This is including but not limited to coverage changes, endorsement processing, rating changes, underwriting eligibility issues, etc.
• Follow up all conversations to an agent in writing when additional action is needed on a risk.
• Experience as a Customer Service Representative
• 4-40 License or 2-20 License
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
• Strong Organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Insurance offers an excellent benefit package including, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, a 401K plan with a company match, paid time off and paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
• Customer Service Representative: 2 years (Required)