|Job Details: |
CCMS & Associates is a Multi-Line adjusting firm dedicated to solving the challenges of today's claims industry. As a claim service organization, we offer insurers field and, desk adjusting resources, litigation management adjusters and, complex dispute resolution teams. We are a specialty provider of handling the complex issues Property and Casualty carriers are facing and, provide unique adjusting solutions. We are seeking a Shared Services Team Member to help us serve our internal and external clients. Location of position: In Office – Dunedin, Florida
What is a Shared Services Team Member at CCMS & Associates?
You will report to our Shared Services manager/supervisor.
Our Shared Services team supports internal and external customers in claims. You are the face of the company for everything that you do. The position requires expert customer service, multi-tasking with high level of detail and accuracy in communication and data input.
Understanding claims and insurance carrier process is preferred.
The ideal candidate will join our company poised for explosive growth, training and advancement opportunities.
Handling office task, such as collecting and transmitting information digitally.
Data gathering with high degree of detail and accuracy.
Answering Phone calls with customer service focused resolution.
Setting up and assigning claims to adjusters.
Communicating with Clients, policyholders, internal team and external teams.
Working with Shared Services unit on data capturing projects.
Providing Expert customer service
Mailing, Emailing, Digital Faxing documentation
• Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years of prior relevant experience
• Ability to set vision and direction.
• Pleasant disposition and professional appearance.
• Ability to influence outcomes.
• Strong skills in all facets of the sales process: Targeting/Industry Analysis, Client Needs Assessment, Proposal Development, Executive Presentation, Client Acquisition, Contract Negotiations, Overcoming Objections, Closing and Overall Account Management
• Experience in the content creation and delivery during the sales process using a deep understanding of the prospective clients’ needs.
• Working with a Team Environment
- A desire for life long learning.
• Adept in Technology
• Verbal & Written Communication
• High level of organization
• High level of Time Management
• Ability to Prioritize tasks
• Detail oriented
• Anticipate needs
• MS Products