|Job Details: |
Are you looking for a challenging career path?
Do you have a positive attitude? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Do you take personal responsibility for your work and career, and work well in a team? If you’re ready to work for a company that recognizes excellence and promotes from within, fostering an environment of learning and training, then look no further than The Campbell Group, an Acrisure Agency Partner.
The Campbell Group is a leading multi-line insurance broker, one of the largest in the state. Our office is conveniently located in Clearwater, near Belcher Rd. on East Bay Drive. Our company is seeking motivated, organized, positive employees to join our team.
Acrisure is the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm in the U.S. with nearly 600 Agency Partner locations globally. We are a committed network of entrepreneurs dedicated to providing specialty insurance programs, risk management services and unique products for an ever-growing market. Our team is comprised of innovative, talented individuals who are the driving force of the success we have experienced and continue to achieve in this fast-paced industry.
We are currently looking to add to our team with an exciting opportunity as a Client Service Specialist. This position is responsible for service, policy changes and working closely with Account Managers to support books of business. This position will be expected to provide prompt, accurate and courteous support service to clients and coworkers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage emails, mail, voicemail, agency management activities and self-audit reports
• Receive, review, and document all client and carrier correspondence in our agency management system including driver requests, endorsement requests and cancellations/rescissions
• Review audits, endorsements and policies for accuracy comparing them to the agency management system prior to delivery to the client. Corrections handled according to agency guidelines
• Prepare certificates, evidences of property or auto IDs and forward to appropriate parties or send requests to the Service Assistants for handling. Review and respond to any certificate requests requiring additional information and/or coverage
• Work closely with and assist Account Manager in preparing renewals for market including MVR ordering, loss runs ordering, quick quote applications and online rating
• Transact agency bill items, set up premium financing and request refunds as needed, submit surplus lines tax filings online according to agency guidelines
• Provide back-up coverage for department team members
• Assist in the training of other employees at Team Advisor’s request
• Comply with agency standards, policies, and procedures
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Possess and maintain active P & C License or be willing and able to obtain license within 120 days of hiring
• Individual should have a working knowledge of commercial insurance with 1-2 years of experience
• Obtain and maintain insurance designation such as CISR or STAR
• Transportation experience, whether in industry or insurance field is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
• Knowledge of Agency Management Systems; Applied Epic a plus
• Must have a high level of understanding accounting or strong math skills
• Must be organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and be efficient with excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Must also have the ability to effectively work with others
• Must have a high level of problem-solving skills
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges
• High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
• Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office
• Workstations are cubicles
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate